As the representative of as well as the ear or eye of the right hand Bar Supervisor/Manager, which replaced the duties and responsibilities of the Supervisor/Manager if the Supervisor/Manager Bar Bar none available (because of the holiday, leave or other tasks) and help the tasks Bar Supervisor /Manager in General
- Scheduling of work each by the end of the month.
- Provide briefings and training to Bartenders.
- Check stock drink, garnish, and mise en place and so on.
- Check out the drink list, tidiness and table preparations that have been carried out by waiter/ss.
- Accommodate and resolve problems encountered and motivate and provide a boost to team morale.
- In a State of busy helping the Bartender making cocktails and help waiter serves drinks to guests and so on.
- Receive complaints from bars perhaps any obstacles or other problems during the bar operates.
- Record the results of sales and make a report to Bar Manager.
- Guide bar team to make the recipes on standard.
- Every Closing time ensure all outlets are clean and tight, the chillers doors were locked and the bar is organized.
- Check staff attendance.
- Ensure training schedule is being followed and the staff is consistent trained to measure each ingredient and provide good control and pleasing presentation of all beverage.
- Create procedures for less wastages and standard keeping.
- Ensure all staff dressed correctly to satisfy statutory requirement as well as enhancing for the image of the establishment.
- To organize and supervise Bar Staff, ensuring that good value of the beverage is produced and served, achieving the correct profit margin.
- To respond to and time line action complaints and suggestion of costumers.
- Create and train the bartender team about cocktails special regarding world trending cocktails and guests requests.
Bar manager experience in a big venue for a year.