Food & Beverage - Guest Relations Supervisor - Finns Recreation Club
- To give ideas contribution, be creative with innovation in suggesting what promotion might be suitable in his designated outlet in order to optimize the revenue.
- Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires.
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, SAs etc).
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff.
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Work together with Outlet manager team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are being followed.
- Manage Bistro C, Sports Bar bookings though TableCheck.
- Mange events bookings.
- Work close to Concierge and Membership on WOW strategy program.
- Comment on daily F&B report about the work done on the day.
- Be familiar and interest in industry’s latest trends.
- Ensure fair and equitable discipline, following company regulations.
- Attend F&B team weekly meeting
- Collect as much guest feedback comments as possible.
- Constantly update on costumers database on TableCheck
- Contact costumers, inviting to celebrate special moment / event in our venues.
1 year in a Guest Relation role experience in hospitality