Responsible for the management of all aspects of the F&B operation area in accordance with operation standards. Directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
To ensure operational going smooth as in general operation aspect. Making appropriate prevention of all area. Detect all defect that occurs on mentioned areas, detect the lack of service in all area.
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
The duties are :
Listing most important first
1) Maintain complete knowledge of:
- a) Motivating a large team to deliver performance standards
- b) Preventive action strategy
- c) Generate & Monitoring budget in all operation area
2) Check all areas for proper supplies, organization, and cleanliness. Instruct designated personnel to rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies.
3) Periodically check with the Operation Director to review maintenance.
4) Ensure that FBC HOD Related report as scheduled. Document and any department’s issue.
5) Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift. Identify situations which compromise the department’s standards and delegate these tasks.
6) Monitor the preparation of station assignments, ensuring compliance to departmental standards.
7) Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment
8) Anticipate heavy business times and organize procedures to handle extended service hours.
9) Monitor guest’s reactions and feedback in relation to Food & Beverage quality, Service quality, cleanliness, and the smooth running of the operation. Work closely with all departments to continuously improve and solve guest service feedback and issues.
10) Continually monitor and check the status and progress of all Work-Orders and ensure that they are delivered within the designated time requests.
11) Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working conditions of departmental equipment, supplies, and work areas.
12) Coordination with General Manager in each property to improve maintenance
13) Coordination with Human Resources to manage career path in department’s related.
14) Coordination with Corporate Facilities & Engineering Manager to update and review all projects in area
15) Coordination with Corporate Chief Security and Chief Security in each department to improve security’s performance