To maintain website and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Proven working experience as a Webmaster or Web developer
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM
- Familiarity with web standard
- Familiar with SQL, SSH,FTP
- Experience with Photoshop/ image tool
- Experience with web tools and techniques
- Strong trouble shooting and analytic abilities.
- Ability to generate creative idea
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Company Web measurement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and Spoken English language
- Regular update and back up Company Website
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot server
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions) Report website’ traffic every3 (three) months to Superior.
- Optimize SEO and SEM
- Excellent to make web site mobile-friendly and cross-browser compatibility
- Keep files small so site load faster
- Responsible for Google My Business
- Manage Company newsletter
- Build functional and easy to use website
- Test website across browsers, operating system and device
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g Traffic , conversions)
Web Master will report to Director of Marketing. Director Marketing will provide guidelines and also keep the department team updated with company vision for future plans and developments in their areas of responsibility.